Law Office of Willow T. Head | Family Law Overview
Call 402-502-1501
Family Law Overview
Nebraska Paternity and Custody Modification Attorney

Whenever legal matters affect your family, stress levels run high. During these uncertain times, you need an Omaha, Nebraska, divorce attorney who will listen to your concerns and provide solutions that meet your needs.

At the Law Offices of Willow T. Head, P.C., L.L.C., we have built our practice on a foundation of trust and mutual respect, providing clients with honest communication and personal service.

You have questions; we have answers. To discuss your legal concerns with an experienced family law advocate, contact the Law Offices of Willow T. Head to schedule an appointment.


We understand how difficult a divorce can be. At our firm, we are dedicated to providing clients with sound legal counsel during their divorce. We assist clients in finding solutions for every aspect of their divorce, including property division and spousal support.

Custody and Visitation

Any child custody and visitation agreement must take into account the best interests of your child and your family. We listen closely to the concerns of our clients in order to craft custody and visitation agreements that meet your needs. If you plan to relocate out of the state with your child, the court must grant you permission to move. Attorney Head represents those wishing to move out of the jurisdiction and those opposing a move with a child.

Child Support

Your child's quality of life should not suffer because of a decision to divorce. We work closely with clients to ensure that their children receive the support to which they are due and that child support payments are appropriately determined.


An experienced attorney can help resolve any doubts over paternity and assist you in obtaining custody or visitation and child support. Attorney Willow Head represents individuals seeking to establish or challenge paternity.

Modification and Enforcement of Court Orders

Financial situations change over time. We can help you modify your child support order or custody and visitation agreement. We can also help to enforce payment of court-ordered child support or spousal support.

Additional Family Law Services

At the Law Offices of Willow T. Head, we handle all aspects of divorce and family law, including:
  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Name changes
To discuss your family law needs with an experienced Nebraska paternity and custody modification attorney, contact our firm to schedule an appointment.